We know that using online resturant booking software is a positive for both the customer visiting and the venue itself. We’ve got the data to back it up, and more even outside of the data it just makes common sense.
1. Keep track of reservations and cancellations: When you use restaurant booking software, all your reservation information is organized and accessible in one place. This makes it easy to keep track of who has reservations, when they are scheduled, and which tables are reserved. If someone cancels, you can easily update the reservation information in the software; and more importantly free that table up for future bookings.
2. Get a bird’s eye view of your restaurant: With software that tracks reservations, you can see an overview of how busy your restaurant is at any given time. This information can help you make better decisions about staffing and table reservations. Relying on phone bookings and walk ins doesn’t provide you with enough information to make informed decisions about staffing levels.
3. Automatic reminders: Restaurant booking software can automatically send out reservation reminders to your guests. This is a great feature, especially if you have a lot of guests that make reservations. It ensures that they don’t forget their table reservation and reduces the chances of them cancelling. We’ve got customers who have told us their no show rate was cut in half with automatic reminders.
4. Better customer service: Restaurant booking software can help you provide better customer service. For example, if a table is running late, the software can automatically update the reservation time for that table. This prevents guests from having to wait around for their table.
It also ensures that the restaurant isn’t overbooked.
5. Increased efficiency: When you use restaurant booking software, you’re able to take reservations 24/7. This increases the chances that people will be able to reserve a table when they want to eat at your restaurant. It also eliminates the need for someone to man the phone line. More and more people are avoiding using the phone, and you could be missing out on that customer base.